Re: [Amps] Macaw PRM-1

To: "Martin Sole" <hs0zed@csloxinfo.com>,<amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Macaw PRM-1
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 16:10:34 +0800
You are quite right Martin.

If I get crazy and desperate for something to do, I might be tempted
to do just that. It would not be too difficult.

Can't do it right away as it is at my beach house qth and I've just
returned, 4 hours ago, from a 6 day sojourn down there. Gotta wait
'til next Wednesday before I'm back there.

73, Alek
VK6APK

http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6apk
http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6ap