Re: [Amps] GS35B questions

To: "Andy GD0TEP" <andy@gd0tep.com>,<amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] GS35B questions
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 08:19:31 +0800

When I posted the link, there was the GS35B socket there as well. It
must have just expried.

Rest assured, the guy does make them. I have one here, as does VK6WF.
I also have a pair of his GI7B sockets.

He is in VE land and he is a country man of my father's. He will deal
direct outside of his ebay store business. That's how I got my GI7B
sockets. Saved a bit of money as well.

  I'm sorry that I don't have his direct email on this computer. It
is on my beach qth pc. Anyway, email him via his ebay link and give
him your direct email. He may wish to deal with you direct.

73, Alek
VK6APK

http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6apk
http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6ap