[Amps] Alpha Amplifier

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Alpha Amplifier
From: "Hsu" <hsu4qro@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 22:39:54 +0800
The Alpha's amplifier is the first modern amplifier  from the West what I seen
in 1995 Beijing DX convention( I just get the amateur radio licence in 1994 .
)It is amazing amplifier.I still keep the photo with the Alpha's engineer( CEO
?)and WU6D in Beijing. I do know about modern tube amplifier at all  in 1995.
       73!Hsu