Re: [Amps] What to buy?

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] What to buy?
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 05:49:52 +0800
Well, If I were getting "some other box", high on my list would be
the Emtron DX-2SP with the FU728F tube supplied and the option of
being able to plug and play a 4CX1500B into in lieu of it, if
desired. Don't believe any other manufacturer in the world today,
offers such an option.

73, Alek
VK6APK

At 02:58 AM 27/01/2011, Dennis Watkins wrote:
>I'll be comming into some $ and want to purchase the best I can get within
>reason. If you had ACOM, Alpha,Tokyo high power which would you get and
>why?? Maybe some other box..
>
>Dennis  W7JX
>

>=======
>Email scanned by PC Tools - No viruses or spyware found.
>(Email Guard: 7.0.0.21, Virus/Spyware Database: 6.16770)
>http://www.pctools.com/
>=======

 From sunny Binningup, Western Australia

http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6apk