[Amps] door knob capacitors

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] door knob capacitors
From: Glen Zook <gzook@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 07:07:49 -0800 (PST)
I need either a 1000 pf or two 500 pf door knob capacitors with at least a 10
kV rating.  These are for use as loading capacitors in a 160-meter single band
liner using a pair of GI-7bT Russian tubes.  The amplifier is working but the
capacitor that I have in parallel with the variable capacitor is 1400 pf and
that puts the variable at minimum capacitance when loading a 50 ohm load.  The
variable is 1000 pf maximum and dropping the parallel capacitance by 400 pf
will get it working fine.

Let me know how much, etc.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com