[Amps] L4-B Band Switch Repiar?

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] L4-B Band Switch Repiar?
From: Mel <itz_da_police@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 15:58:53 -0800 (PST)
I have a whole Pi-Net output circuit from a Drake L4-B amplifier; the problem
is that 2 of the shorting fingers that make contact with band switch were
burned off.

Link

The fingers make contact with taps on the tank coil and, with these fingers
missing, there are not enough turns being shorted out for the desired band.

Link

I would think that there is a repair out there for this venerable amplifier; I
am sure that this is not the first time this has happened.  If I can hold it in
my hands, then I should be able to repair it.

Mel

.