[Amps] Filament transformer for SB-220 needed

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Filament transformer for SB-220 needed
From: Jim Mullen <kk1w.jim@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 17:28:22 -0500
The subject pretty much says it all. My SB-220's filament transformer
decided to quit during the ARRL DXCW contest last week. An odd failure, the
center tap of the 5V winding is no longer 'tapped'. I pulled the transformer
hoping the connection would be visible after taking off the end bell but no
joy.

The transformer is in fine shape except for non-tapped CT. Windings look
good, no signs of overheating, both primaries and the other secondary are
good too.

I know Harbach has new ones but if I could scrape up a used one for less $$
that would be great.

'73...

Jim/KK1W