Re: [Amps] WTB 12.6V 4 amp Filament transformer

To: <garyschafer@comcast.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] WTB 12.6V 4 amp Filament transformer
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 11:30:43 -0500
Thanks for the replies about the filament transformer search. It seems that
Mouser has the best deal on a brand name transformer, and it is brand new!

Some suggested radio shack but I have some of those and am afraid of their
reliability. Don't want the filament to go out while applying drive as it
will kill the cathode.

73
Gary  K4FMX