[Amps] TL922A Woes

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] TL922A Woes
From: "Mark Robinson" <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 19:48:52 -0400
It looks like my TL922A bit the dust this evening. I switched it on. noticed
a nasty smell and observed the Ip meter sitting at 0.15 A all the time, even
when in standby. The Ig meter seems to be pinned to the left as well. None
of the relays inside the amp seem to be activating when I put my TS930S on
transmit. Any ideas?

Also I may well farm this out for repair and would appreciate any
recommendations on who could tackle my amp. I am located in Raleigh North
Carolina.

Many thanks 73 Mark N1UK