[Amps] Mysterious problem with my FL-2100b

To: "Lista Antenas" <Antennas@mailman.qth.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Mysterious problem with my FL-2100b
From: "Eduardo Somoano C" <co8ly@frcscu.ciges.inf.cu>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 01:40:30 -0500
Dear friends

I have a mysterious problem with my old Lineal FL2100b.

It happens that I am not able to couple the HF equipament with the lineal
one, I install among
the HF and the lineal one a meter R.O.E and in all the bands the SWR
it is high, only in 40mtrs the SWR is 1:1 in all the other ones
bands this between 4 and 5.

I adjust each input coil explains the manual, disconnecting
the high voltage and adjusting input coil to minimum SWR but I don't achieve
that it lowers anything.

Also change the condensers and everything continues equally.

Wanted that somebody helps me to solve the problem because not
encounter which is the cause of because there is not joining among
the HF and the lineal one.

With a lot of interest I wait your answer.

A million thank you in advance.

Strong hug.73.-

Eduardo. CO8LY