[Amps] Wanted: Gigavac Vacuum Relays G81A

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Wanted: Gigavac Vacuum Relays G81A
From: "Jim Garland" <4cx250b@muohio.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 10:24:49 -0600
Hi all,

I'd like to buy several Gigavac G81A vacuum relays, if anybody's got any to
sell. The G81A is a PCB-mount relay, SPST NO contact, rated at 9KV/20A
(depending on contact design, other currents available), 12VDC coil, DC
switching only.  I bought some from Henry Radio, but they no longer have any
and I need more. Note: only the G81A will work in my application, because of
my PCB layout. (I can buy them new from Gigavac, but was hoping to save a
few bucks. Quite a few, actually)

Tnx and 73,

Jim W8ZR