Re: [Amps] DRAKE L4B ON EBAY

To: adrianjamesflynn@gmail.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] DRAKE L4B ON EBAY
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 05:02:41 -0400 (EDT)
What I don't understand is why his amp is getting such high bids.  No
other L4B gets bid up that high!  But yet, have you seen the bid history's  on
the persons who always take the lead on the bids?  In 2 cases those
"outbidders" have a ZERO feedback.  Something is just not right.  I  don't see
anything about that L4B that is so great that the bidding will go to  over
$1500.00 plus.  Is it the blue panel lights?  I don't think  so.  Thoughts
anyone?

In a message dated 6/4/2012 10:13:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,