Re: [Amps] 3CX1500A vs el cheapo GS-35B

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3CX1500A vs el cheapo GS-35B
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 17:31:30 +0800
I just know him as a nice old fart who has built heaps and heaps of
amplifiers to a standard and finish that the rest of can only dream about.

Seriously, If you wanna get an amplifier built, send the bits to Bob and
he will make that silk purse from a sows ear. It will work and it will
work well and it will look like it just came out of the display window.

He has won many accolades and prizes for his work, which is once again
featured in our national society's magazine, Amateur Radio, this month.

He may even be good looking like you and me Lou.

73, Alek.
VK6APK

On 2/08/2012 3:50 PM, Gudguyham@aol.com wrote:
> Nice Bob, are you a retired lawyer?  You could have been.   Hi
>

> In a message dated 8/2/2012 3:16:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> vk3zl@bigpond.com writes:
>

> (Quote)
>
> "" Most wouldn't recognize second rate if it bit  them on the a** and
> could care less what their signals sounded like""  ..
>
> Your Honor and members of the jury, we the council for the defense,
> request that, due to extreme prejudice and contempt for his peers as
> shown by the above statement, this prosecution witness has no
> credibility in this case..We therefore request that His Honor direct the
> jury to dismiss this frivolous prosecution against our client,GS-35B and
> rule in our clients  favor.
>

> Bob..VK3ZL..

http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6apk
http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6ap