Re: [Amps] Panel lettering

Subject: Re: [Amps] Panel lettering
From: "Randall, Randy" <Randy.Randall@uchealth.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 17:47:39 -0500
For prototype work Dymo makes a labeler similar to the P-Touch that has the
option of using paper labels rather than plastic.  They are two for $6.50 at
Wally World (Wal-Mart) and work very well for temp use.  Even the label maker
is not expensive.  The only issue will be is the labels will not wear well long
term unless you coat them with a clear spray.  If you don't mind black on white
they work a treat!

Randy

Randy E. Randall AB9GO
Network Engineer