Re: [Amps] Eimac AS-47 2m 8877 amp?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Eimac AS-47 2m 8877 amp?
From: Steve Thompson <g8gsq72@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 19:18:59 +0000
Looking at fig 3 in the article, the four holes in the folded spring piece to the left match up with the four holes in the plate on the piece on the right. The four screws hold them together but also fix them both to the chassis as well. The chassis panel is not shown in fig. 3.

Steve

Hello,

Has anyone here ever built such an amp?

I'd like to see pictures of its internals, if possible.
I am not sure how C5 connects to ground, seems like the brass tube would
fit and move directly to a hole in the aluminum chassis?

Here is an AS-47 reprint: http://6mt.com/wpo2kwamp.htm

73,

Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB