Re: [Amps] Ameritron AL-1500 inquiry

To: Jeff Blaine <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ameritron AL-1500 inquiry
From: Larry Benko <xxw0qe@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 09:50:44 -0700
Jeff, Jim, and a few others who emailed me,

Has no one heard of places like FindChips and Octopart? Don't waste your time going to distributors one at a time when places like FindChips will do it for you.

Go to http://www.findchips.com/avail?part=RT31C012 which shows Newark has 274 of them.

73,
Larry, W0QE