[Amps] Stuff for sale

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Stuff for sale
From: Larry <larry@w7iuv.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 09:52:04 -0700
Cleaning out the shop. These items are too big/heavy to ship but I hate to salvage them out so will offer them for sale PICK UP ONLY even though I know there is only one person within 100 miles that builds anything. Location is central WA.

Bud 19 inch "classic" rack cabinet, 8-2/4 panel space, 13-1/2 deep - $5

Nice 19 inch rack cabinet, 15-3/4 panel space, 21 deep - $15

Server rack, 19 inch panel, 73-1/2 panel space, smoked glass front door, ventilated rear door, castors, very nice. the castors alone on this thing are worth $40 but you can take the whole rack for $25. This thing will hold at least a half dozen mono-band amps with a supply!

GE transformer:
        220/440 primary
        12/10/8 secondary
        10 kva @ 25% duty cycle
        currently mounted on castors
        --  $15

Photos can be sent if you are really interested. Remember NO SHIPPING, sorry.

73,

Larry - W7IUV
DN07dg - central WA
http://w7iuv.com