Re: [Amps] L4B Caution

To: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>,"Ed K0KL" <edk0kl@centurytel.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] L4B Caution
From: Paul Baldock <paul@paulbaldock.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 12:24:14 -0700
Yes, I forgot about alc, which I also don't use.

- Paul

At 11:52 AM 7/25/2013, Jim W7RY wrote:
And provide the ALC voltage. If you donâ??t use ALC (which I don't) then you can remove them.

73
Jim W7RY

-----Original Message----- From: Paul Baldock
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 10:41 AM
To: Ed K0KL ; amps@contesting.com

I suggest you remove the bleeder resistors. They serve no purpose
other than to speed up the bleed down when you turn the amp off. They
create a lot of unnecessary heat in the supply.

- Paul   KW7Y