[Amps] Alpha 89 FS

To: "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Alpha 89 FS
From: "Paul Kraemer" <elespe@lisco.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 20:08:46 -0500
Group
I have a very nice late SN (8999130384) Alpha 89 I am offering for your consideration.

Complete pictures at http://s358.photobucket.com/user/ee_design/library/ALPHA89. This model has the optional extra cooling fan.

Recently put through paces on all bands to dummy load and everything is performing as it should

I am asking $3000 plus cost of insured shipping of the two cartons. I have the original manufacturers carton but will double box over that and ship the transformer as seperate parcel.

As always, partial cash alternatives in form of trade for other equipment, particularly linears (working or not) will be given consideration.

Please contact me direct for additional information if you are interested in this fine amplifier.

Paul K0UYA