Re: [Amps] AL-811H resistors

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] AL-811H resistors
From: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 17:25:00 -0800
On 2/14/2014 4:47 PM, Dan Michnay wrote:
You need resistors across each Cap as that equalizes the voltage across
them. With one bleeder only you may get unequal voltage across the caps
and one may react in an unfortunate manner

Dan

HI Dan

Oh yes - I knew that. I must have written it wrong. I'm going to replace all 4.

It does seem to be working fine now. Been running it full bore in the ARRL CW contest right now. Would like to just cut down the heat. 73 and thanks.
Tom W7WHY