Re: [Amps] QEX May/June 2014 amplifier article

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] QEX May/June 2014 amplifier article
From: Paul Decker <kg7hf@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 16:30:23 +0000 (UTC)
I was feeling bad because I was having trouble digesting the article as well.
I read it over a few times since at first I thought it was talking about class
E, but after a second read it was about pulsed service.  It would have been
nice to have it a bit more organized as a "scientific" or "lab" paper with a
hypothesis and a conclusion/results.  Then, even if it had turned out not
suitable for communications, it could have been supported by an organized
premise and results.

That being said, I also have to thank and show the respect due to anyone who
actually takes the time to publish their material, without those contributors,
there would be no QEX.

Paul
kg7hf