[Amps] TL-922a Filament Transformer replacement

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] TL-922a Filament Transformer replacement
From: greg greene <greg.greene74@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 12:56:03 -0700
Howdy folks, I'm going to be doing this and have been studying the
directions from the technical manual.  It says that the meter unit must be
removed to get the old Transformer out - and it does. But the method they
describe doesn't seem to be correct.  Essentially it is to remove three
wires and then remove the unit, however, even if I do remove those wire -
of which it appears only two really need to be removed - there are other
wires that would prevent the unit removal.  Those wires of course - are
accessible only to those with hands the size of a munchkin from the black
forest.  If anyone has gone through this I would appreciate knowing the
best way to accomplish it.  Many thanks.

73
Greg VE7GPG