Re: [Amps] "Conventional" current flow

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] "Conventional" current flow
From: Larry Dighera <LDighera@att.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016 10:58:03 -0800
Hello Jim,

Yes; I must apologize for my error in addressing my comment to you instead of
Bill.  Me Culpa.

I find that Nova math documentary brilliant in the information it provides
about the study of physics through the ages, but then, I'm just a
dilettante....  If you haven't seen it yet, you may consider including it in
the physics 101 classes you teach.

There's another equally informative Nova documentary I feel compelled to
mention:

    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/body/einstein-brain.html
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNuaHOx2X1s
    PBS NOVA - Inside Einstein's Mind - New Documentary 2016
    Program Description
    Journey into the mind of a genius and visualize the thought experiments
    Albert Einstein could only imagine: mind-boggling meditations on light,
    time, and space that would forever change the way we view the universe.
    This two-hour special offers a penetrating profile of the world's most
    renowned physicist, who contributed more than any other scientist to our
    modern vision of physical reality.

While these Nova documentaries are tangential to the subject of this list, I
find the insight about the fabric of space-time they provide useful in grasping
the phenomenon of electromagnetic waves propagating through the universe....

Thank you for sharing your knowledge publicly on this list; very much
appreciated.

Best regards,
Larry
WB6BBB