Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 167, Issue 38

To: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 167, Issue 38
From: Gary Smith via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 09:31:50 -0800
Umm...warm and comfortable, but not smokin'. Maybe the lower edge of the plates go from red towards white. I run the amp at spec, but I don't beat the pants off of it. 1.5k+- a few Po on my Wavenode wattmeter.

Didn't know it at the time of ordering, was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box the xfrmr arrived in was a Peter Dahl.

Gary...wa6fgi