Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 168, Issue 46

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 168, Issue 46
From: "Chris Hays" <chris@chrishays.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 18:18:35 -0800
Let's remember, gentlemen, electronics is only a theory.

(I'm going to run away and hide now!)

Chris AB6QK

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 08:05:27 +0200
From: Vic Rosenthal <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>
To: Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com>
Cc: Amps group <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] "Conventional" current flow

I don't think what he wrote is either incomprehensible or nonsense. I don't
pretend to understand quantum mechanics intuitively (maybe humans, whose
ability to understand things developed from the necessity of survival in an
environment composed of 'things' that are not very small or very big, just
can't do that), but people a lot smarter than me have shown that the math
works in a practical way to explain things that otherwise would look like
magic.