Re: [Amps] Status of Alpha Amps?

To: k2xx@swva.net, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Status of Alpha Amps?
From: GWP <gm5bkc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 08:43:38 -0600
Alpha RF Systems acquired Alpha Amplifiers from RKR Designs over a year
ago.  We are located in the same place in Longmont, CO that we have been in
since 2010, still building new 9500, 8410 and 8406 amplifiers and repairing
existing Alpha amps.

Glenn AE0Q
Alpha RF Systems, LLC
634 South Sunset Street
Longmont CO 80501

www.alpharfsystems.com

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 5:38 PM, Joe Giacobello, K2XX via Amps <
amps@contesting.com> wrote:

> I was offered an updated, apparently flawless Alpha 9500 at a reasonable
> price.  I was vaguely aware of Alpha's involvement in consolidation under
> the aegis of RF Concepts with TenTec, but I hadn't paid close attention.
> Based on the reviews in Contesting.com, the amp appears to be a reliable
> performer, although it does lack 6M, which seems to be the norm these
> days.  A viable source of competent repairs seems to be a major issue.
> Anyone out there know the current status of Alpha amp ownership?
>
> Thanks and 73,
>
> Joe
> K2XX

Glenn and NATCH Katie,