Re: [Amps] Alpha 9500 update and repair

To: "Larry P. Greenberg" <wa9mag@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 9500 update and repair
From: Noll Amidzich <namidzich@wi.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 20:14:54 -0500
Larry ,

My Alpha 9500 , purchased  new in summer of 2013 works fine and has not been to
the factory for service.

Also have a 87A ,  also purchased new in 1995 , that went to Alpha  factory
service in November 2015. Received repaired unit (  receive pin diodes ) about
1 month later.

 No issues with service from Alpha . Done in a reasonable time period  and feel
it was thoroughly checked before shipping back to me . BTW ... unit was
returned double boxed which was NOT the way I had shipped it to them. Back in
1995 these units were only single boxed . Glad Alpha double boxed . Am sure
they learned a lot  about shipping over the years .

I’ve been a very satisfied customer since my first  Alpha purchase ( 77DX ) in
July 1983. I still have that big boy and have instructed my wife to put it in
my casket 😉 when I go SK.

No experience with K0HM.

73

Noll W9RN