Re: [Amps] Ham Radio Magazine article six 572Bs on 160 meters

To: Lane Zeitler <lanenavyrn@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ham Radio Magazine article six 572Bs on 160 meters
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 06:11:39 +0800
G'day Lane.

I have the complete set of Ham Radio Magazine on DVDs. I'll see if I can find the article.

73, Alek. VK6APK

On 10/01/2019 7:12 PM, Lane Zeitler via Amps wrote:
There was an article in Ham Radio Magazine from the late 1970s, early 80s. The
builder had six 572Bs in parallel on 160 meters. An extensive internet search
has not found this article. I had a copy for the longest time but 14 moves
while in the Navy contributed to me losing the only copy I had. Trying to find
this article. Thank you. Lane Ku7i

From sunny Binningup

Family Businesses:
SP Electrical. www.spelectrical.net.au