Re: [Amps] Ham Radio Magazine article six 572Bs on 160 meters

To: Radio WC6W <wc6w_amps@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ham Radio Magazine article six 572Bs on 160 meters
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 08:46:19 +0800
I looked at my discs and I looked at every issue from 1975 to 1986 and there was no mention of the project. I can look earlier and later, if you wish.

I also looked at entire 3 Magazine. Same result.

Somewhere in that lot, I found a 6 x sweep tube multuband amp but nothing with 572Bs.

Cheers, Alek.
VK6APK