Re: [Amps] Tips For Winding a Plate Choke

To: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>, <hzp_electronics@juno.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Tips For Winding a Plate Choke
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2019 17:03:39 -0400
The world doesnt revolve around the Ameritron choke which took 3 tries with hams as guinea pigs before JI got it right.

See what the rest of the world is using and if you dont need 12M there are easier ways to do it.

How mch power is involved?

Carl

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>