Re: [Amps] Changing class of operation with BIAS

To: MU 4CX250B <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Changing class of operation with BIAS
From: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 15:44:18 -0500
There's utterly nothing that suggested what you write.   It is assumed
that everyone knows current flow is in the opposite direction from
electron transfer.   That's one of the first things taught in
electricity, but there's a lot of history there and confusion until a
student arrives at this fundamental convention.  The water valve
example was a simple teaching device because 1000 words should not be
needed to genuinely help someone understand one single concept.
Everything I wrote was true if you accept basic physics.  If you want
to obfuscate with a lot of E.E. professor mumbo jumbo about linearity
go ahead but are you really helping or befuddling someone?

73
Rob
K5UJ