Re: [Amps] Henry 2K-4 Failure

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Henry 2K-4 Failure
From: Mark - N5OT <r-emails@n5ot.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 20:19:30 -0500
I was not thinking about checking the continuity in the tubes themselves when I balked at opening up the amp deep enough to check the continuity at the sockets!  I didn't connect those dots initially.

So anyway, you guys straightened me out.  Here's how it went:

Check tubes cold.  One tube has a grid to cathode short.  Problem solved.

Put two new (used) tubes in, amp runs like it should.

Thanks!

73 - Mark N5OT