Re: [Amps] Ten Tec Titan 425

To: doug ferguson <thenewt@msn.com>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ten Tec Titan 425
From: Mark Robinson <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 17:36:52 -0500
On my 425 the input swr has changed dramatically with different Chinese replacement tubes. The original EIMAC's presented a very low swr on all bands. Now with the Chinese replacements I am using a manual tuner between the rig and the amplifier. For instance I see a 2.5:1 input swr on 160m.

73 Mark N1UK