Re: [Amps] Cleaning open frame TR relay

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Cleaning open frame TR relay
From: Mark - N5OT <r-emails@n5ot.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 19:32:51 -0500
I figured I was just supposed to grab an IPA out of the refrigerator.

On 7/1/2021 6:37 PM, David Gow wrote:
I was taught decades ago by an old Tech (my Dad) to use a new crisp dollar
bill saturated with 99.9% Isopropyl alcohol and if that didn't work a
burnishing tool was the next step before replacement.  The corporate suits
ignored the alcohol smell as they knew what was happening since they did
the same beforeing being kicked upstairs if they had ever held a soldering
iron.