Re: [Amps] MLA-2500 Tube Conversion

To: Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] MLA-2500 Tube Conversion
From: Mark - N5OT <r-emails@n5ot.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 09:26:12 -0500
I'm interested in that, too.  I have an MLA-2500 carcass here sans tubes, and I have been wondering what to do with it.  the GI7B conversion always seems to rise to the surface of that conversation.

I would gladly sell this project to someone else.  I believe I now have more potential projects here than I will be able to accomplish in this life.

73 - Mark N5OT