Re: [Amps] Why does power output increase?

To: Amps reflector <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Why does power output increase?
From: Victor Rosenthal 4X6GP <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2022 16:57:50 +0300
I will check the resting plate current. My bias circuit has been modified to cut off the tubes in key up. There is a zener, and there are some other components that might be changing value, so that's a possibility.

I don't think it's a component in the tank, because a) there are no padders in the circuit on 20m, and b) the tank is tuned for maximum output, so a change in value would be likely to reduce the power rather than increase it.

73,
Victor, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel
CWops #5