Re: [Amps] Alpha 87A - strange power related issue

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 87A - strange power related issue
From: <k1ttt.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 10:00:07 -0400
Does that perhaps use solid state switches to turn on the main power?  I have
seen them (in a different amp) get leaky which produced a low control voltage
when they were supposed to be off, something like that on a digitally
controlled amp could produce flakey displays or maybe give enough voltage to
run the fan.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net