Re: [Amps] 8410

To: MU 4CX250B <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 8410
From: Glenn AE0Q <gm5bkc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 16:32:14 -0600
The complete BOM (Bill Of Material) for boards inthe Alpha 8410 are posted
on the 8410 page of the Alpha RF Systems web site.

I don't know why that particular part is mentioned as a microprocessor, but
whatever parts are suspected can be identified in the BOM, manufacturer
part numbers are included.

Glenn AE0Q