[antennaware] AO Modelling Confirmation Help Needed

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [antennaware] AO Modelling Confirmation Help Needed
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher, W4AN)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 22:20:17 -0500

I'm in the process of putting up a large 80M antenna fairly close to my 80
meter 4-square array.  It will also live in front of my 40 meter full sized
yagi in the European direction.  I'm very concerned that the new antenna
might destroy the pattern of the 3el 40M yagi and that the new antenna
pattern will be destroyed by the 4-square.

Are there any AO experts on here that would be willing to look at my models
for accuracy?

Thanks

Bill Fisher, W4AN

Bill Fisher, W4AN (EX KM9P)