No subject

Subject: No subject
From: GARLOUGH@TGV.COM (Trey Garlough)
Date: Wed Nov 11 07:45:43 1992
> Seems to me that there is no other amateur radio station on our planet
> that even comes close to Gordon's. Even AA6TT is not there - yet. It would
> also be interesting to know how much real estate Gordon has devoted to his
> antenna farm.

I have spent a lot of years hanging out at N5AU's place.  But when I saw the
photos from W0AIH/9, I was humbled.

N5AU's house was built in a place where the land was divided into generic
20 acre parcels.  Lately, as Dallas is sprawling, some of the people are
subdividing their 20 acrea parcels and little subdivisions are starting to
spring up in the area.

--Trey, WN4KKN