CW County Hunter's contest.

Subject: CW County Hunter's contest.
From: alan@dsd.es.com (Alan Brubaker)
Date: Fri Apr 30 10:20:32 1993
For those of you who might be interested, I will be active this
weekend (starting this evening) in the CW County Hunter's contest.
I will be operating mobile, and time permitting, will be active
from the following Utah counties:

Fri:  Utah, Salt Lake
Sat:  Tooele, Davis, Utah, Salt Lake
Sun:  Weber, Box Elder, Morgan, Summit, Wasatch.

These counties are all in northern Utah and are a short driving
distance from my home in Draper. I will be QRV on approximately
7040, 14050 and 21050. If it opens, I will be on 28050. Several
of the locations that I intend to stop at will be right on the
shore of the Great Salt Lake (Tooele, Salt Lake, Davis, Weber
and Box Elder). It will be interesting to see if the close
proximity of all that salt water will help my puny mobile signal.
Good luck and I hope to hear from some of you.

Alan, K6XO