WriteLog 6.0--now shareware.

Subject: WriteLog 6.0--now shareware.
From: 71034.3544@CompuServe.COM (Wayne Wright)
Date: Fri May 7 20:29:38 1993
WriteLog is now shareware (I ask $37.50 from anyone who logs 100 QSOs
with it--the program itself in no way enforces this). It is available
for download from Compuserve (or will be as soon as the sysop approves it)
in "Software and Pictures" library, writelog.zip.

I'd be happy for it to be available by anonymous ftp, but I have no way
(i.e. no suitably configured machine) to make that happen.

It is also a new version. The demos distributed are version 5.16 and
earlier. The new version adds multi-color rate plotting, online help,
and more.

Wayne, W5XD