2m Field Day, 1993

Subject: 2m Field Day, 1993
From: sawyer@twg.com (Bruce Sawyer)
Date: Tue Jun 22 19:21:58 1993
Just like WPX this year, I'm going to be stuck over field day in a hotel room
while away on a
business trip.  At least for field day I can take along an HT and see what a 2m
FM run is like (!?!).
I'll be in a fairly high room in McClean, VA (near Washington, D.C.).  Anybody
know what
frequencies I should be poking at?  It's embarrasing to have to ask such a
question, but my 2m
experience has been limited almost completely to PacketCluster--I was the last
ham left in
Sillycon Valley without a HT until this last winter.

                  Bruce, AA6KX