Reporting Hours

Subject: Reporting Hours
From: km9p@aol.com (km9p@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jan 10 18:26:06 1994
I am doing the logs for this NAQP.  I barely have the time to get them
checked and submitted to Trey before the deadline.  I will try my best to
include this information in the results, but please realize that the guys
checking your logs have other duties not related to ham radio.

If you want to send me your log via EMAIL, go right ahead.

KM9P@AOL.COM

I need your summary sheet & log file.

73

Bill, KM9P