LX/DL1VJ - WPX 40m score

Subject: LX/DL1VJ - WPX 40m score
From: Laenger@RWTH-Aachen.DE (Laenger@RWTH-Aachen.DE)
Date: Wed Jun 1 10:30:40 1994
      Call: LX/DL1VJ             Country:  Letzebuerg
      Mode: CW                   Category: Single Operator/Single Band 40m

      BAND     QSO    PREFIXES
       40     1550      595    ---->  3 M

      Equipment Description: IC-735 + FL2100Z (500w out)
                             2 ele Yagi @ 66 ft

      73's   Bernd, DL1VJ      e-mail:  laenger@rwth-aachen.de