No subject

Subject: No subject
From: dan.hultgren@tele2.se (dan.hultgren@tele2.se)
Date: Fri Jun 10 10:30:00 1994
SUBSCRIBE

>From Takao Kumagai <je1cka@asuka.aerospace-lab.go.jp>  Fri Jun 10 17:54:05 1994
From: Takao Kumagai <je1cka@asuka.aerospace-lab.go.jp> (Takao Kumagai)
Subject: Aid for single-ops?

Hi All

What will be the appropriate advice to the blind ham who
attend the contest together with his xyl as a logger in
the single op category.

This must be multi op class. And I know what single op means.

I believe he wished to join us very much but great difficulty
to log the qso by himself at real time.
Is there no way to submit the log as multi-op?
Touch-typing will be encouraged? How can he know the typo?

I hope to have the way which let him stay with us in contesting.

Any suggestions, advice or tech. hints will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Tack JE1CKA