Kenwood 1.8khz SSB filter

Subject: Kenwood 1.8khz SSB filter
From: JFSINGER@delphi.com (JFSINGER@delphi.com)
Date: Wed Jan 4 20:14:52 1995
>In my original response to N1EPU's filter survey, I forgot to include my
>experience with the Kenwood 1.8Khz SSB filter. In my experience it hurt
>intelligibility more than it helped by reducing QRM. I ended up taking it
>out
>and selling it.

>K6LL@mcimail.com

I agree. The 1.8 is worthless. The 250hz CW filter, however, is excellent.
I use mine all the time, except when running in a contest. It's expensive,
but has great shape factor.
                             Jeff K0OD
     jfsinger@delphi.com

From: James White <0006492564@mcimail.com> (James White)
Subject: Mopar enthusiasts

...to those who noticed my reference to our new fifteen meter beam as being
the:
                Mega Monster 426-Hemi Yagi

....yes, this is indeed a reference to the ole Mopar, the beam's boom (3/4
wvlgth-odd multiple of a qtr wave) is 426 inches long....it only seemed
appropriate for such a killer beast to be likened to the Hemi.

...............besides, in my book Road Runner still rules!

                        meep meep
                                                       zx

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 'ACME' LINEAR AMPLIFIER KIT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ...you provide the smoke!...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX