FCC on Vanity calls: how to get text

Subject: FCC on Vanity calls: how to get text
From: frenaye@pcnet.com (frenaye@pcnet.com)
Date: Fri Feb 3 22:01:22 1995
The ARRL Info Server has the complete text of the FCC's Order on vanity
callsigns (file is about 25K).  Send a message to info@arrl.org with the
following text in the body of the message (no subject line needed):

   SEND PR93-305.TXT

To get a complete list of available files, add these lines to the message:

   HELP
   QUIT

If you have FTP access, files can be obtained from oak.oakland.edu by
anonymous FTP in the files area pub/hamradio/arrl/infoserv.  Retrieve the
file index.txt in this directory for a complete listing of available files
listed by subdirectory with descriptions.

73!

(message me directly if this doesn't work for you and I'll send the FCC text
to your address from here)

E-mail: frenaye@pcnet.com
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box 386, West Suffield CT 06093
Phone: 203-668-5444