2 el KLM 40 request

Subject: 2 el KLM 40 request
From: EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM (EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM)
Date: Mon Feb 13 11:35:15 1995
UMMMMMMMMMM

The dog ate it -

ERR

Someone must have come into my office and taken it

UHHHH

I swear I never had it

Anyone seen my KLM 2 el 40 manual?

If not, does anyone have one to copy and send to me?
If not, anyone have the dimensions?

I'm in big trouble with the owner of the manual.

Seriously, we just got a new springer spaniel Saturday just before the
Sprint.  He must have...........you know.

Thanks in advance.

Eric NV6O (just for a little while longer)
edwoods@pacbell.com