ARRL DX CW WX0B M/M

Subject: ARRL DX CW WX0B M/M
From: WX0B@aol.com (WX0B@aol.com)
Date: Mon Feb 20 11:36:41 1995
          ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1995

      Call: WX0B                     Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                       Category: Multi Multi

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS PTS/Q COUNTRIES

      160       27       81   3.0       20
       80      144      432   3.0       56
       40      557     1620   2.9       82
       20      659     1932   2.9       85
       15      921     2757   3.0       91
       10       82      246   3.0       33
     --------------------------------------

     Totals   2390     7068   3.0      367  =   2,593,956

Operator List: NA5Q NM5M AL7CQ WB5B K5SL WX0B

Equipment Description: 2 - FT1000,IC781,TS940  ONE TOWER WITH TOO MANY
ANTENNAS  4/4/4 10,15,20M, 2/2 40M, PHASED VERTICAL DIPOLES 80M, 1/4 WAVE
VERT SLOPING WIRE ON 160M WITH RAISED RADIALS - BEVS AND EWE'S

HIGHLIGHTS: WE DECIDE TO JUST HAVE FUN AND GO MULTI-MULTI, EVERYONE GETS TO
HAVE LOTS OF SEAT TIME, BUT TO FIND THAT INTERSTATION INTERFERENCE WASN'T A
BIG PROBLEM WAS A BIG KICKER TO  UP THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL. IT'LL BE
INTERESTING
TO COMPARE OUR LITTLE SCORE WITH THE "REAL" MULTI-MULTI'S....
15 METERS CONDITIONS - WAS BETTER THAN EXPECTED
CATCHING A 5 MIN FRENCH OPENING AND A 10 MIN JA OPENING ON 10M

LOWLIGHTS: CQING ON TOP OF THE 5T5 WITH THE WRONG VFO IN PLAY.....GOD DID I
REALLY DO THAT?  SORRY GUYS, I PROMISE TO SPEND TWO HOURS IN FRONT OF A FT1000

DRILLING THE DUAL RADIO MODE 500 TIMES.